|BEI UNS ARBEITEN?|
Bei NovoServe glauben wir, dass wir besser sind in Unserer Arbeit, weil es unsere Leidenschaft ist. Wenn Sie sich freuen über die Idee bei NovoServe zu arbeiten, dann würden wir uns gerne mit Ihnen treffen!
Job – Senior Network Engineer
As (Senior) Network Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of NovoServe’s internal and external network, including customer-facing hosted and cloud environments. Our network core is built over multiple countries, including the Netherlands and Germany. You would also provide expert technical assistance to other team members when required by high-level system and networking requests. We would like you to contribute to the design, implementation and testing of the network infrastructure but always with our customer needs as the number one priority.
As a member of NovoServe you will provide support to our clients who have critical response time requirements for their business technology systems. You will work independently and as part of a team to answer service desk calls, urgently analyze technical issues, address Level 2 escalations, work with the project manager on team related projects, and troubleshoot over the phone or via remote access.
Finally, this role is crucial to secure and manage network infrastructures to protect productivity, mitigate threats, and reduce costs.
- Provide technical services and support for the following areas:
- Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure.
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
- Perform network assessments and security audits
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
- Work with Sales Team to Engineer projects, identify new products and solutions, and research solutions for existing clients
- Document maintenance for all network infrastructure
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or planned outages
- Be available for other engineers and coach them to resolution
What we expect you to know:
- Switching (Capacity Planning & VLAN’s)
- Routing (OSPF, ISIS, BGP)
- WAN Technology (MPLS, VPLS, VPN)
- Security software; both network as client/server
Your background and experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a like role or 3 years of experience working in Managed Services.
- Key certification(s) and experience from industry leaders in networking technology, such as Juniper, Huawei, Cisco, a plus.
- Understanding and experience with Transit and Peering on WAN-links and how to maintain and steer traffic and network connections..
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- A valid working permit for the EU
Unser HQ befindet sich in den Niederlanden in der Stadt Doetinchem, die Kandidaten müssen in der Lage sein, innerhalb einer Stunde an diesem Ort zu sein. Wenn Sie sich für diese Eröffnung interessieren, senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Daten an email@example.com.